I just saw Janet at the Library and we both said the same thing 20 days before we go!! I am so excited to be going on this trip and to be sharing these once in a life time memories with you wonderful ladies (especially Michaela). Today Michaela and I checked in with our bank and made sure they knew when and where we were going (check that off the list) and then went to Walgreen's to pick up a few items for the trip. It seems so long ago you girls were setting your goals for the awards you had to complete and now we are counting down the days. Thanks for setting this blog up for the Troops family and friends it will be nice that they will be able to follow us and know what we are doing.
Kristi
What's really cool for me, too, is that FOREVER we will be a part of each other's stories. We won't ever be able to talk about this trip without picturing and remembering each other. And as we are all a sum of our relationships, I am grateful that you are all a part of my equation!
ReplyDelete16 days and counting ~
Just Janet ~