Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Money and musings

Greetings, All --  It's 21 days to Europe!  I have ordered the British pounds, and they are waiting for me at the bank.  I shall snag them on Friday and distribute them to the parents at our meeting on the 4th.  It's stuff like this that makes the trip seem a little more real than the fairy tale it can feel like sometimes.  I marvel every day that I get to make this trip with such wonderful people.  I've been to London (in 2002) and Rome (this past February), and both places will be different just because of the company I'm keeping and the history we've had together.  And the new stuff I get to see?!  Well, I'm so excited about all that I could just burst!  The next three weeks are sure to fly ... and then it's our turn!
Signed ~ Aunt Janet ~ Jani ~ Awesome Janet ~ Just Janet ~

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about all the wonderful places you'll visit and the fun you'll all have.

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet and Troop 264,

    Have an awesome time and be safe.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete